In today's challenging economic climate, perhaps now more than ever, we know that home owners who may wish to build or move into a bigger or new home of their dreams are choosing to consider remodeling and renovation of the home they now live in. At CHB Custom Renovation, we see trends in remodeling and renovation grouped in three primary categories...living space remodeled, whole house renovations and addition.
Remodeling rooms and personal living spaces to update aesthetic appeal and functionality.
Designing and building additions to add much needed space to meet changing lifestyle needs.
Whole house renovations that allow you to enjoy all the benefits of building new while remaining in your current location.
Remodeling to save money and make your home a healthier environment for you and your kids. "living green”Things to ask yourself when deciding to renovate:
- Are fixtures or appliances damaged, dated, or in need of repair?
- Are leaks causing structural damage in the room?
- Is there enough storage space in the room?
- Are fixtures and appliances water and energy-efficient?
- Are there signs of water stains or mold growth?
- Is grout or caulking cracked or chipping?
- Should grabbers or handicapped fixtures be installed?
- Has your family grown requiring the need for an extra bathroom?.
- Is there proper ventilation to control excess humidity?
- Is there enough water pressure?
- Are drains running slowly?
- Should the plumbing be upgraded to meet current code requirements?